Might As Well Face It...

Might as well face it...

Friday 2 July 2010

Dwarves, HOOOOOOOOOO!

I've come up with my army list for me Dwarves. I've used 7th edition rules since I don't yet own the 8th.

750 Point Dwarven Throng

1 Thane. Shield and rune of fury: 92 Points

15 Warriors. Shields, Veteran, Standard bearer, Musician. 160

10 Thunderers. 140

14 Hammerers. Shields, Gate Keeper, Standard Bearer, Musician. 198

Cannon 90

70 Points left over for bits and bobs and that.


I've went with 750 points because I reckon that's probably a do-able figure for the end of the year.
My intention with this army is to keep the number of GW models to a minimum, I've given those vultures quite enough of my money over the years.
I'm going to collect the Warrior unit first, then move onto the more interesting stuff. To that end I've earmarked some Dwarves from Foundry Miniatures fantasy line
http://foundryarchive.co.uk/fantasy_ranges/single_packs/fantasy/dwarf/
I'll paint these guys up first then purchase the rest of the unit.
I finished the tester Dwarf.
Happy with how he's turned out. Even happy with the way the bronze (eventually) went.

I'll probably use him as the Vet for the warriors.

One down, ~42 to go.

Stay frosty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment