Might As Well Face It...

Might as well face it...

Saturday 3 July 2010

It Begins

Just a quick update, I've purchased my first 12 Dwarves for my warrior unit.

8 from http://foundryarchive.co.uk/. These have their own little metal base, so I'll either have to slice and dice (dremel, front and centre) or cover them up on a plastic base somehow.

The other 4 come from http://hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/.
These guys ARE gaming. If there was a chewy centre to miniatures and wargaming, Hasslefree would be it. I've got nothing but good things to say about these guys, they bend over backwards for you, their prices are very reasonable and the minis themselves are sexy as all hell.

Not that Im attracted to small metal Dwarves...*blinks*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't See the Wood

I've also recently become obssesed with scenery.

It was never something I ever bothered much with, since we just generally scraped together whatever ready made stuff we could get our hands on to play games.
With my switch to 15mm I saw that making decent scenery at this scale would actully be pretty possible.
This is my first effort and Im really happy with it.
Anyway, Im off to get some new glasses now since all the squinting at tiny Dwarves combined with all the books I read means my eyes are totally fucked. And not in the good way.

Stay frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment